Summary of the video Archaix Very First Podcasts!
The video is titled “Archaix Very First Podcasts!” The transcript of the video includes a conversation between Jimmy James and Jason, where they discuss various topics such as the simulation of life and death, immortality, and the Phoenix phenomenon. Jason shares his personal journey, being adopted at a young age and spending many years in prison. He talks about his passion for researching history and how he believes in the importance of a chain of custody for information. Jason also describes his work as a landscape gardener specializing in hardscape construction.
- Jimmy James
- Jason (ARS)
Important points and facts:
- Jason was adopted at the age of five and went through some family upheavals. He left home at 15 and spent two years walking across the United States before getting in trouble and ending up in prison.
- In prison, Jason developed a deep fascination with human history and started studying non-fiction books. He focused on original source materials and had access to libraries with books dating back to the 1800s.
- Jason’s research led him to believe that there is a mathematical structure to history, with patterns and codes found in various aspects of life, such as DNA, galaxies, and snowflakes.
- He believes that we are living in a simulation and that our entire history is a coded construct. He also believes in the occurrence of a global reset in 2040, which will lead to a new world being built from the ashes.
- Jason discusses the significance of the 33rd degree in Freemasonry and its relation to the Phoenix phenomenon. He believes that the Masons are part of a larger group controlling the world and that their rituals and degrees stimulate historical events.
- He mentions the concept of gatria, which involves assigning numerical values to letters and words. He has used gatria to read biblical passages and has found interesting correlations.
- Jason’s research also includes the study of cataclysmic events, such as mud floods and global resets. He believes that these events have occurred throughout history and will continue to happen in the future.
- He mentions the Fisher Kings, who are believed to have brought civilization to different populations after cataclysmic events. These Fisher Kings are often depicted as half-fish, half-human figures.
- Jason encourages people to question the narratives they are taught and to seek original source materials for their research.
- He suggests that individuals educate themselves and be open to new ideas and perspectives.
- Jason emphasizes the importance of understanding history and its patterns to gain a better understanding of the world we live in.
Sentiment of the video: The sentiment of the video is informative and thought-provoking. Jason shares his personal journey and research findings, encouraging viewers to question their beliefs and explore different perspectives on history and existence.